Master Players and Other Important Aspects in NBA Live Mobile Basketball Game!
NBA Live Mobile Basketball is a Basketball simulation game developed by EA Sports for Android and iOS platforms. The game can be downloaded on these platforms free of cost, but it also features in-game purchases which require real money.
The game gives users an opportunity to build a Top NBA team by assembling great players together. The game includes all current NBA players, which can be added to your team. Users can also get their hands on some of the Iconic Master Players of all time in your team. Below mentioned are some of the Master Players available in the game:
- Kevin Durant has an overall rating of 99 and a Golden state warrior icon. He even has a Speed rating of 92, Agility rating of 99, and Dribbling rating of 94.
- Magic Johnson is a retired legend who possesses an overall rating of 97 points. If you want to increase your fan base, then acquiring Magic Johnson could be all that you need!
- With an overall rating of 97 points, Dwyane Wade can be an excellent addition to your squad. The game also features a 99 Rating Dwyane Wade, which can only be acquired in Finals Legends Pack.
- Tim Duncan with 97 rating is a Legendary Player who competed in basketball for more than two decades. Standing at 7 feet tall, he is an ideal player for your shooting Line Up.
- LeBron James has an overall all rating of 99 and also has 99 Rating in Agility, Clutch, and Shooting Touch. LeBron James is a familiar name to all those who follow NBA as he is one of the finest NBA players ever.
Apart from above-mentioned iconic players, users can also acquire Shaquille O’Neal, Klay Thompson, Dennis Rodman, Carmelo Anthony, and many more. However, in order to assemble these players together you also need to understand managing finances of your team.
Coins are the primary game currency and majority of the transactions in the game can be done by using them. Players can acquire Coins in the form of match purse, which differs between winners and losers. Users can also earn Coins by sale of tickets, but they need to have a huge fan base for that as sale of tickets depends on number of fans a team has acquired. You can use Coins in order to acquire more playable characters. Moreover, you can also use them to enhance skills of existing players by giving them required training.
Cash is the secondary game currency which can stimulate your gaming and boost up your progress in the game. You can purchase iconic player packs by spending Cash, which in turn helps in getting Master Players for your team. You can also use Cash to refill Stamina Bar and enjoy non-stop gaming experience. If you have fallen short of coins then you can spend Cash to get the amount of Coins that you require. You can still enjoy the game by not using NBA Cash, but your progress in the game will be slow as compared to those who use them. That’s why it is highly recommended to use Nba Live Mobile Hack.
Training forms the base of building a good team! Mentioned below are the lists of skills through which you can train your players:
- Clutch Training improves shooting abilities of your players. Defenders will find it difficult to block your shots if you have mastered Clutch.
- Motivators Training improves your teams’ morale so that you can bounce when facing a losing situation.
- Intimidators Training teaches you how to toy with opponents mind and de-motivate them.
- Buzzer Beater Training helps you in scoring points during last few minutes of the game.
So, start playing NBA Live Mobile Basketball right away and have an enjoyable time!